Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Phasing out after Day 15

Yes I did it, I completed my 15 day lemonade diet.  It is going to be so refreshing drinking something else other than lemonade.  :-)

Unfortunately, my day didn't start too well.  I went on the scale to weigh myself and it said 165.2; but I forgot my ipod to take a pic so jumping off the scale to retrieve my ipod I get back on the scale and it reads 165.8.  Of course I'm furious by now, so I wait a sec and give it another try...this time it reads 166.6.  WHAT THE HECK!  This is suppose to be my day for celebrating, how can this happen?  I decided to make me a nice hot cup of spearmint tea, exhale and give it another shot...168!  There's no FREAKING way I could have gained all of that on a empty stomach.  So, I'm gonna go with the 165.2, that's up .2 lbs from yesterday.

Thank God I for my old trusty measuring tape.  I whipped that out and started with the measurements.

MEASUREMENTS
Lower Hip - 46 1/4............down 1 1/4"
Upper Hip - 44 1/2............down 1"
Waist - 35 1/2..................down 2 3/4"
Chest - 42 3/4................. down 1 1/4"
Left Thigh - 27..................down 1"
Right Thigh - 27................down 1"
Upper Right Arm - 12 3/4...down 1/4"
Upper Left Arm - 12 3/4.....down 1/2"


A great reason to celebrate :-)   I'm sure I couldn't have got those results in two weeks on any other diet and I'm happy.

Now I know when I start eating food again, some weight will come on, but I hoping to gain no more than 5 lbs and next week I will start this diet all over again for 4 or 5 days making the weekends my food days.

I have photos that I will post when I have time to settle down.

No comments:

Post a Comment