Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Day 15 - Feb 20, 2017

Starting Weight - 176


Weigh in
165

Total Weight Loss/Gain
10.8

Fluid Intake
32 oz lemonade
40 oz water
1 hot lemon tea


Other Details:
I'm so sorry I missed out on blogging on day 13 & 14, but everything went well and today, Day 15 I'm full of energy.  I have no cravings or hunger and I feel like I can just go, go, go.

My biggest problem for day 13 & 14 was being at home, my mind was constantly on food... :-(  and I found myself forcing myself to finish up my lemonade mixture.  Actually I can only get 32 oz down, I just can't stomach it for now.  But I've been trying my best to keep up with my water intake.  The bad part about cheating myself on the lemonade is that I'm not getting enough calories in so my body is going to go in starvation mode which means I'm not seeing the weight loss that I want to see.  But you know, I don't mind, I can't stomach the lemonade.

Today's the last day and  I can't wait.




No comments:

Post a Comment