Monday, February 27, 2017

Day 1 of 4 - Feb 27, 2017

Today is day 1 of my 4 day lemonade diet.

This morning I weighed in at 169, a 4 lb gain from last week, which isn't bad, I thought I was going to weight in at 170+.

It's been a busy day so far and there' no way I can avoid the aroma coming from the kitchen.  If I had food or snacks at my desk I think I would have been tempted to munch on them.  Oh, wait, I do have some chocolates from Valentine's but I'm smelling real food....maybe turkey with rice????

I'll continue to gulp down my lemonade for today with hopes of dropping at least 2 lbs by tomorrow.   I got to stay focus on my new bod for the summer.   I'm travelling in May so I definitely want to be much smaller.

Yesterday I had chicken breast with salad, coleslaw and potato salad.  The breast was humongous and I was only able to eat half, the other half was placed in the freezer; I plan on chopping it up an using it in soup on Day 5.

Well, here's to day 1 almost over.

No comments:

Post a Comment