Saturday, February 25, 2017

Getting ready again...

On Thursday I decided to start squeezing lemons again.  I had about 18 lemons left over and I have 1 1/2 containers of maple syrup left over.  I have about 6 cups of lemon juice in my freezer and I still have another 6 or 7 lemons to squeeze.  Why am I anxious to get started when I couldn't stand the taste of my lemonade mixture earlier?  I think it's just nice knowing I'll have a little discipline over eating.

I've been eating tangerines and soup for the past few days and today was my first day for really solid food, fish, salad, coleslaw and potato salad.  My number one priority is to get in enough water, something I've always been bad at, I only got in 36oz today  :-(

I'll probably have fish again tomorrow, I notice when I eat lots of protein, I don't have serious cravings, so we'll see :-)   We had a rainy day on Wednesday and I was tempted to buy popcorn, but then I remembered my New Year's Resolution no popcorn, chips, etc until end of March.  Thank God for sunflower seeds.... I'm actually hoping to give up chips permanently, but I'll take it one step at a time when that time comes.



No comments:

Post a Comment