Saturday, February 11, 2017

Day 6 - Feb 11, 2017

Starting Weight - 176

Weigh in
168.4

Total Weight Loss
7.6

Fluid Intake
Lemon Tea
40oz lemonade
30+ oz water


Other Details:
Beginning to have a love hate relationship with my lemonade mixture.  I luv that it's helping me to achieve my goal and to become much healthier but I'm just not into drinking it right now.  It's around 11:00am and I only took 2 sips of my concoction so far plus I only took 2 gulps of water.  Definitely not a good sign.

Am I hungry? No
Do I have any cravings? No
Do I miss food?  Yes

Fleeting images of food does cross my mind, sort of like a friend or an acquaintance you haven't seen for a while.  You vaguely remember their face, how they smiled, their voice tone or your last conversation. You begin to wonder how they're doing, whether you should give them a call...then you get side tracked, start doing something else and forget.

So, for now I miss food as a companion, a friend, something I might find comfort in when I'm lonely, not feeling well, or depressed... But this lemonade is like a family member who over stayed their visit and you can't wait them to leave.

It's now around 6pm and I still haven't finished my fluids.  I'll keep chugging it down hoping I can get all of it down before bed.  I also feel guilty that I didn't do any steps or exercises, busy working on assignments, hopeful, I'll be more active tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment