Saturday, February 4, 2017

Day 2 of Prepping

I got an early start this morning and went to Fresh Markets to purchase my items to launch my diet on Monday.  I paid a whopping $58 but that's because I bought 2 bottles of maple syrup, plus I decided to buy some spearmint tea and Stevia.  Items I probably won't be buying again for a while.  I already have the Smooth Move tea and cayenne pepper so I didn't have to buy those.  The spearmint tea is for those days where I want to taste something different other than lemons.  Now that I think about it I probably won't need the Stevia for the tea...



The lemons were a little expensive $1.09 each but they were quite large (larger than a small apple) so I'm thinking I'll only need to use maybe 2 lemons a day vs 4 a day, well that's if they have a lot of juice.



I have everything I need to get started so now it's about preparing myself mentally for the journey.



Tomorrow I will post a picture plus take my measurements and go on the scale, ugh, I'm really not too keen on doing that but I'm sure 15 days after I will be happy I did.


No comments:

Post a Comment