Friday, February 10, 2017

Day 5 - Feb 10, 2017

Starting Weight - 176


Weigh in
170

Total Weight Loss/Gain
6

Fluid Intake
Green tea
60oz lemonade
60+ oz water

Other Details:
My weight was unchanged this morning, sob, but on the good side, I'm feeling good this morning.  Woke up feeling a little light headed, but as the day wore on I started feeling better.  I feel a little hungry but its more like a reminder that I haven't eaten for the day, not a starving hungry feeling.

Here's my measurements for Day 5 (well actually Day 5 is just starting, so should I say Day 4???)

Lower Hip - 47 1/4
Upper Hip - 45 1/4
Waist - 37
Chest - 43 1/2
Upper Left Thigh - 27 1/2
Upper Right Thigh - 27 1/2
Upper Left Arm - 13
Upper Right Arm - 13 1/8

You can visit my previous blog to see what my measurements were prior. Measurements Day 1 you can see inches are starting to melt, especially around my waist.

I'm gonna take it easy today, no stepping or exercises - yesterday I did get some knee lifts in before going to bed.  Funny my arms are now hurting from my bicep & triceps exercises on Day 2.

Oh, although I'm not hungry I'm kinda tired of the lemonade already.  It took me forever to drink it yesterday and I'm struggling to finish it off this evening.  I think you have to drink all of it if you want to have positive results, ugh..

One other good news, I've been having aches in my knees, thumbs and leg muscles and I've noticed the pain almost disappeared.  Where I hurt my knee from a fall two months ago it was painful going up stairs, yesterday I realized the pain was barely noticeable.  They say this cleansing gives your body time to heal itself, I would like to know that's happening now.  All the more reason to stay on cleanse for 15 days.

I decided Day 6 & 7 will be spent relaxing at home, no exercise or steps.  I'm not tired but I seem to stay sleepy.  Anyway's here's hoping for a good tomorrow.




No comments:

Post a Comment