Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Day 3 - Feb 8

Starting Weight - 176


Weigh in
170.8

Total Weight Loss/Gain
5.2 lbs

Fluid Intake
2 lemon tea
60oz lemon mixture
60+oz water


Other Details:
Woke up this morning with very little energy, felt like I had a busy day at work and was drained.  Realized I didn't put enough maple syrup in my mixture yesterday, I think I shorted myself at least 3 Tbs which may be one of the reasons for me feeling drained.

After I mixed my mixture this morning I found myself licking the maple syrup off of the spoon and believe it or not that gave me a small sugar rush.  Managed to get in a few steps, roughly 1500 before coming to work.

Didn't have a BM this morning so that means I definitely have to take the Smooth Move this evening.

So far I'm not hungry, just feel a little light, but thankfully no headache thus far.  Been forgetting to mention that I found myself waking up around 2:30am for the past few days.  Last night I woke up at 1:00am, then again 2:30am then again 3:30am, and no it wasn't to use the bathroom, I was just waking up wide eyed.  My regular wake up time is 4:30am, I've read where persons doing this had problems sleeping for the first few days.  I'm hoping tonight will be better.

Worked triceps and biceps this evening

No comments:

Post a Comment