Sunday, February 12, 2017

Day 7 - Feb 12, 2017

Starting Weight - 176


Weigh in
168.2

Total Weight Loss/Gain
7.4

Fluid Intake
32 oz lemonade
hot lemon tea
20 oz water


Other Details:
Felt pretty weak getting up this morning, my body was reminding me I hadn't eaten for a while.. Made lemon tea and then decided to eat the membrane from the lemon.  Oh gosh, did that taste good!  I even got up enough strength to fold clothes, iron, vacuum and make my lemonade concoction for the day.

For me the membrane seemed to have just enough sodium to prevent me from craving BBQ chips - something I dreamt about last night, that and white cake with white icing with sprinkles of colorful candy.  Something I wouldn't ordinary eat.

So, I'm now saving my lemon rinds, not just for tea, but I'm now using them to give me something to chew on and satisfy me.

I did manage to finish 60oz of lemonade & 60 oz of water yesterday, but today my consumption might be much less.  I'm now wondering if I can make it for 15 days, I might reduce it to 10 days.  I'm sick & tired of lemons right now and I'm not sure if I can pull it for another 8 days.  :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment