Thursday, February 16, 2017

Day 10 - Feb 15, 2017

Starting Weight - 176


Weigh in
167.7

Total Weight Loss/Gain
8.3

Fluid Intake
40 oz lemonade mixture
60+ oz water


Other Details:
Doesn't look like my body want to give up any additional fat, I'm still hugging at 167.7... it's nothing to sweat over though because my clothes are beginning to hang on me nicely.

Woke up with lots of energy, but I'm realizing I'm not getting that much sleep.  I'm usually inbed from 10:30pm - 4:30am, but lately I've been waking up around 3:30am and feeling as if I got a full 6 hours of sleep???

I'm still disliking the lemonade, but it is, what it is...I have no other choice.   Thankfully this is day 10 so I can begin winding down.  I'm considering phasing out my cleanse on day 13, at least I'm thinking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment