Monday, February 13, 2017

Day 8 - Feb 13, 2017

Starting Weight - 176


Weigh in
167.7 lbs

Total Weight Loss/Gain
8.3 lbs

Fluid Intake
green tea
32oz lemonade mixture
30 oz water

Other Details:
There's no denying today is a horrible day for me.  All I can focus on is food.  This morning I began craving strawberries - I DON'T LIKE STRAWBERRIES!  And then came the cravings for sunflower seeds.  I was tempted to stop at the store to buy strawberries, but then the cravings diminished, neither am I craving sunflower seeds anymore!!! What the heck.

I did manage to get all of my lemonade concoction down yesterday, but I fell short on my water intake by 10 oz.

I'm looking at my lemonade as I type.  I  hate it!  I don't want it!  I'm beginning to feel hunger pains in my stomach, my stomach is growling.

My colleague had pizza for breakfast this morning, I so wanted to ask her for a bite....someone else is having KFC for lunch, but it smells so much better than KFC.  I remember reading somewhere where they said you should embrace the aroma of food and not fight it.  I'm trying my best to do that right now but it's not working. (sob)

Did I mention this morning that I woke up feeling nauseated???  Today definitely isn't a good day for me, I just hope I can make it home were I can cuddle up in my bed and sleep.

Like Alexander said "TODAY IS A TERRIBLE, HORRIBLE, NO GOOD, VERY BAD DAY!"


No comments:

Post a Comment