Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Day 9 - Feb 14, 2017

Starting Weight - 176


Weigh in
167.6

Total Weight Loss
8.4

Fluid Intake
40 oz lemonade
50 oz water

Other Details:
I love the way my system is feeling this morning, it's at peace, totally rested.  Yesterday was like a horror show.  I cringed, shouted and cursed this stupid diet.  I wondered why I embarked on a journey that couldn't be healthy and then I asked myself the question "Is it really worth it?  Am I wasting my time?"

I went to my closet and tried on a jacket I haven't been able to wear after I bought it, yep, I bought it, gained weight, and it's been hanging in my closet ever since.  Well believe it or not, it fits!  Yes, this diet is certainly worth the suffering.

I felt a new flow of energy this morning and considered getting some steps in, however, after doing some knee bends I found myself puffing and breathing hard.  I might have energy but I definitely can't over exert myself.  I'll pace myself and walk up and down the office.

No cravings today, no hunger pains.  I feel as if I found my inner peace, and it feels good.  I guess you can say I was experiencing a Dr. Jekly/Mr. Hyde moment yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment