Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Day 2 - Feb 7

Starting Weight - 176


Weigh in
172.6 lbs

Total Weight Loss/Gain
3.4 lbs

Fluid Intake
-Ginger tea with a teaspoon of lemon juice & tsp of maple syrup
-Lemon tea with tsp of maple syrup & stevia
-52 oz lemonade mixture
-60+ oz water



Other Details:
I woke up this morning with a slight headache plus I was a little hungry.  My stomach wasn't growling I just felt like I didn't eat that night.  I felt energetic so I did some steps (jogging in place) and got up to 2000 steps (not bad on a empty stomach :-) before getting dressed for work.

I didn't do the Smooth Move last night, had a good BM this morning so maybe I'll drink some tonight.  I decided I'm not going to do the SWF unless absolutely necessary.

Headache lasted all day on a scale of 1 - 10 I guess I'll rate it a 1.  It was one of those headaches where you want to yank off your wig and rip off your bra.  Overall I think I had a good day, no hungry spells or cravings.

Did some crunches and leg lifts not much steps.

Tomorrow is Day 3 which is suppose to be the worse day for the cleanse so I'm gonna brace myself for whatever happens.  

No comments:

Post a Comment