Sunday, February 5, 2017

Last Day for prepping for Lemonade Diet





This morning I squeezed one of my lemons to see how much juice it'll make.  The diet requires 2 Tbs of juice per serving of lemonade mixture.

I managed to get 7 Tbs which gives me slightly over 3 servings.  I had bought 10 lemons and after doing the math I would only have to use 2 lemons a day, so I felt I was off to a good start, and then it hit me, if I'm gonna be on this diet for 15 days I need more then 10
lemons.  So I rushed off to the store this morning and bought 30 large lemons and 1 more bottle of maple syrup.  I was a little upset at first, thinking about the money I had spent, but I later found comfort in knowing I wouldn't have to go to the grocery store again for the next 3 weeks or maybe 4 weeks if I push this diet to 20 weeks.

Here's the master cleanse or lemonade diet recipe I'll be using, but I don't think my lemons or maple syrup are organic.

Master Cleanse Lemonade Recipe for Detox:

  • 2 T organic lemon or lime juice
  • 2 T organic Maple Valley Syrup
  • 1/10 t cayenne pepper
  • 10 oz spring or purified water
Drink 6 to 12 glasses per day
I decided to try a lemon tea this morning.  After squeezing the lemon I cut the rinds in quarters and added to a pot of water (2 cups).  I let boil for 1 minute, turned off flames and let it steep for 5 minutes.  I then poured in a cup and added 1 tsp of maple syrup and 1 package of stevia.  Not bad, I decided that will be my morning tea for the next few days or weeks.
 After debating with myself for a few minutes I got up enough courage to take my measurements & take my pic.  Here goes...

MEASUREMENTS
-Lower Hip - 47 1/2"
-Upper Hip - 45 1/2"
-Waist - 38 1/4"
-Chest - 44"
-Upper left thigh - 28"
-Upper right thigh - 28"
-Left arm - 13"
-Right arm - 13 1/4"

Decided it would be best for me to weigh myself tomorrow the actual day I start my diet.  I know I'm gonna dread the numbers.

PHOTOS












No comments:

Post a Comment