Thursday, February 9, 2017

Day 4 - Feb 9, 2017

Starting Weight - 176


Weigh in
170

Total Weight Loss
6 lbs

Fluid Intake
Lemon tea & Ginger tea
60+oz water
60oz lemonade mixture


Other Details:
Okay this morning but not full of energy like Day 1 or 2, but I guess that's to be expected I've now been without solid food going on 4 days.  I'm hoping to be 169 by tomorrow, beginning of Day 5.

Realized the air-condition is my friend.  The colder I am, the better I feel and the more energy I seem to have.  I was able to get in a few steps, some table push up and some waist twists.

Surprisingly I'm not hungry, I was slightly hungry last night when watching  TV but then again all of the commercials were pushing pizza, donuts and ice cream.  :-)  So the best thing for me is to skip TV shows and watch movies on my Amazon Fire.

I think one reason for my lack of hunger is I'm get in my full 60oz of water, it keeps me full and even during lunch when I'm smelling food, my belly is so full of water the smell of food doesn't bother me....not yet anyway :-)

I got a lot of gooey white stuff over my tongue, understand this means my body is ridding itself toxins, it looks icky!

Later during the evening I started having some small cravings, maybe not even cravings, just thoughts of food, like boiled eggs and fried fish.  Not together, just passing thoughts.

Have much more energy this evening got some more steps in and also some side bends.  I'm really hoping I can make it to the 160's tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment