Monday, February 6, 2017

Day 1 - Feb 6, 2017

I'm sure a lot of my info will be repetitive, so I'll be using the  below template for daily details.

Starting Weight - 176

Weight 2.6.17














Fluid Intake for the day
2 cups of hot lemon tea w/1tsp syrup & 1 pack stevia
1 cup hot spearmint tea (plain no sweetener)
60+ oz water
52 oz lemonade mixture

Exercises
4938 steps - could have done more but didn't want to over exert myself
3 x 10 crunches

Other Details:

-Started getting hungry around 10am only for a few minutes
-Had to use the restroom constantly
-Didn't experience any withdrawals
-I did a lot of drinking today because I'm so accustom to having something in my mouth.  I really missed my sunflower seeds today.  Not because I was craving them, but just having something to keep my mouth occupied...
-Overall I had a good day today, no major cravings, hunger pains or headaches.  Day 1 gone, I'm ready to face Day 2.




No comments:

Post a Comment