Thursday, February 16, 2017

Day 11 - Feb 16, 2017

Starting Weight - 176


Weigh in
167.6

Total Weight Loss
8.4 lbs

Fluid Intake
60 oz water
lemon tea
32 oz lemonade mixture


Other Details:

Woke up this morning with very little energy.  I'm not sure if it's because I didn't drink the full amount of lemonade mixture or if it was just one of those days.  I made some lemon tea and put a TBS of maple syrup in it hoping that would boost my energy level.  It worked somewhat but I still felt weak and had to sit down a lot while getting dressed.

So I guess you can say I had to tweak it, definitely couldn't afford to fall out at work.  I stopped at the store and bought 2 small tangerines and 1 healthy choice soup.  I ate one tangerine and felt a whole lot better.  I checked the carb & calorie intake and the tangerine is slightly higher than a lemon, which is why it probably gave me a good boost of energy. Because I'm feeling better I don't have to touch the soup.

A small tangerine has 37cal and 9.3 carbs  ; lemons have 17cals and 5.4 carbs

Here are my measurements after completing Day 10


I would say to anyone beginning this diet to take measurements, your weight loss might not be what you're expecting but you will see positive results in inches loss.


No comments:

Post a Comment