Friday, March 24, 2017

Watermelon Diet 3.24.17

Today is day 5 my off day.  I weighed in this morning at 157.6 that's much lower than what I was expecting.  I'm excited because I'm now 2 lbs away from my goal weight of 155.

So far, I've been enjoying the diet with watermelon, however, my preference is to mix it up with the lemonade.  I found the lemonade takes away my cravings for food and the watermelon keeps me full.  I did sip on some lemonade mixture yesterday and can happily say I did not experience any digestive problems.  

The  best part about this diet is the savings...no expensive foods or ingredients, just simple watermelon or lemonade.  No all night preparations, and no worries over what to have for breakfast, lunch or dinner.  Really simple, the way I like it.

Next week I will take pictures and measurements,  I'm hoping I can be at 155 before Easter.  I'll try to be cautious about what I put in my mouth over the weekend and make sure to monitor my intake of food.

Today I'll have chicken noodle soup for breakfast/lunch and perhaps bbq wings to go with soup for lunch.  I'm not sure about dinner, I have a porkchop in the freezer from last week.  Usually I can't eat too much, so we'll see.

My feast days will be about learning to eat in proportion.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment