Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Day 3 again, 3.15.17 combining watermelon & lemonade

I should be ecstatic today but I'm not.  I'm now at 160.2, however I don't think I'm eating enough melon nor am I drinking enough water.

Yesterday I got in 10 oz lemonade and today it was the same, however, my water intake is way below it should be something like 10 - 15oz.

I'm under a lot of pressure right now, trying to get my house up to par for the market and now my son is having some personal issues that seem to be taking forever to resolve.  For the past few days I've been feeling like throwing the towel in and quitting.

Having children is suppose to be a joy especially as they get older, I wish I could say the same... every year it seems to be an uphill battle. :-(  Somedays I secretly wish I could move away where no one can call or contact me, someplace far, far away.

I'm out of watermelon but I do have cantaloup.  Not sure if it will be as effective as watermelon, but it doesn't matter right now, I'm determined to use what I have.

Hoping for some sunshine in my life tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment