Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Day 2 of 4 back at it again 3.7.17

The first thing my mind wandered on when I got up this morning was baked potatoes, all I could think about was how long it's been since I had a nice, large, hot baked potato.  I'm not craving the potato it's just that I can't get my mind off of it.  It's like my body is sending messages saying you gotta get that potato on your feast day.  So, I'm already planning my Sunday meal, baked potato with toppings - not sure what kind of toppings but I know there will be lots of broccoli.

This morning I weighed in at 164.4 about 2.4 lbs less than yesterday.  However, I'm not jumping up & down celebrating right now.  My goal is to be at least 162 by Friday, but my body has shown me that it hates giving up lbs and it's not going to be an easy task.

Yesterday I had a good day downing 50+ oz of water, but today I barely got in 30oz.  I gotta work harder on the water, I'm thinking that's one of the causes of my indigestion problem last week, not taking in enough water.  Unfortunately I can't get in any more that 20oz of lemonade today, we're having chilly weather and cold lemonade in chilly weather doesn't do much for me.  Maybe tomorrow, but I do know if I don't get in those 500 calories my body might go into starvation mode and hold on to every oz of fat on me.  :-()

All in all I have lots of energy today, I'm not hungry and I don't have any cravings where I would want to break my fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment