Thursday, March 9, 2017

Day 4 of 4 3.8.17

Jumping on the scale this morning made me smile, I weighed in at 162.6, yesterday I was 163.4! Yep, I reached my goal, maybe not a flat 162, but it's better than 163 :-)

My intake of lemonade was disastrous, only 10 - 12oz and even worse with water.  I had meetings to attend, the phones were running crazy and there were non stop walk-ins.  Definitely not a happy day.

Indigestion started bothering me again also, which is why I couldn't get much lemonade down, I've already decided next week I will have to do some tweaking to make this work for me.  Why torture myself?  I really enjoy this way of eating because it requires me to choose my choice of food carefully because I get full so fast I can only consume small amounts of food. Also, I have enough lemon juice in my freezer to last for another 4-5 weeks, so I want to see this through.

Tomorrow is my feast day so I picked up 2 cans of Healthy Choice Chicken Hearty Soup and a cantaloupe.  But because I was so hungry when I got home I fed my face a slice of cantaloupe.  I'm not lying I'm extremely hungry right now but I refuse to sip the lemonade, I'm tired of green tea and I don't want to give in to another slice of cantaloupe.  In a few more hours I'll be knocked out in bed dreaming of my hot hearty soup...





No comments:

Post a Comment