Friday, March 17, 2017

Day 5 Lemonade & watermelon combined 3.17.17

Today is day 5 of my diet and stepping on the scale I'm still at 159.6...that doesn't surprise me because I'be been pretty stationary at me desk all day yesterday and when I got home I sort of sat around and then went to bed.  This new timing along with everything else is really getting to me, plus it's been cold for the past few days which means all I really wanted to do for the week was snuggle under my blanket.

I've been wondering if I should continued with combining my diet with lemonade or go back to straight lemonade for the week, but I remember on Day 3 (I think that's when it was) after drinking my lemonade mixture I once again started experiencing indigestion, it wasn't bad, because I haven't been drinking that much, but it was definitely there.  Quite annoying.  So I think I'll pick up another watermelon over the weekend.

Now we are having an event at the office on Tuesday, lots of food involved, so I have to figure out how I'm going to work that into my routine, or do I skip that day and feast???  More than likely I'll probably munch on something but I'm hoping to stay on track.  I'm beginning to enjoy knowing I don't have to worry about lots of food during the week, and I feel I'm beginning to lose my fascination of food....well not too much, but I don't sit at my desk or at home constantly thinking about what I want to eat and that's a good sign for an "over eater anonymous" person like me.  :-)

I was suppose to stop at the store to pick up some soup for breakfast & lunch, but I just chopped up another cantaloupe and grabbed that frozen chicken breast I had in the freezer.  I know that's not much of a meal but things are really crazy right now and I really don't want to worry about food.  I think so long as I have something to eat I'll be okay.

I'll try to take my measurements over the weekend and maybe even take a few pictures, but that depends, if the plumber comes I'll probably be too busy moving around the house to do very much of anything.

Gotta run! 

No comments:

Post a Comment