Friday, March 3, 2017

FOUR DAYS COMPLETED 3.3.17

Okay, it's the lemonade that's been given me indigestion.  Because I've been having problems with indigestion for the past few days I decided to skip the mint tea and drank green tea instead, I didn't experience any problems, actually that's all I had until around 2:30pm, I then decided to sip on my lemonade slowly.  After about an hour the problem recurred.  Constant belching and feeling bloated.

Because of this I only drank maybe about 10 oz of lemonade yesterday most of it diluted with more water.  I'm not sure why the problem is persisting, I've never had it before.  Thankfully, yesterday was my last day, so I don't have to worry about the problem for the next few days, I hope.

I had a cup of chicken vegetable soup for breakfast and I stopped at the store to pick up some tangerines.  If the tangerines gives me problems I'm ditching them, indigestion is nothing to play with.

This morning I weighed 163.2 I'm hoping not to go over 4lbs by Monday when I start my fast all over again.

It's funny all of those delicious aromas I was smelling in our kitchen during the week, and all the thoughts of eating ham, biscuits, etc.  are gone, all I really want is my soup for today and perhaps a nice big salad for Saturday and Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment