Monday, March 13, 2017

Going back to Day 1, combining lemonade & watermelon 3.13.17

My weekend started good but I messed up big time.   But since starting the lemonade diet I realize I can't consume half as much as I use to.  On Saturday my food intake consisted of fried snapper.  Loved it but that was the only food I could eat, afterwards I as stuffed.  I had no breakfast, fried snapper for lunch and nothing for dinner.  No salad, or coleslaw to go with my fish, I couldn't, I was too stuffed.  And then it dawned on me, eat some chocolate....so I did.  The chocolate didn't fill me but it made me happy...:-)

I had already eaten chocolate that Friday and then turned around and had it on Saturday & Sunday.  Definitely a disaster.   I'm now telling myself if I can't eat food eat chocolate.  I don't need that type of mind set especially when I start back eating 2-3 meals a day, so I now have to condition myself to think differently.  I don't want to get into the rut of eating junk food again...

That was the down side, the good side is I weighed in at 164.4, that's about a 2.4 weight gain.

Because the lemonade messed up my stomach with indigestion last week, I decided to see if I can tweak my diet this week.  I made 20oz of lemonade using less lemons and maple syrup and I'm going to to try eating watermelon along with the lemonade.  I understand watermelon is suppose to be a good diuretic plus it's low in calories while be high in water content, something I seriously need.

I'm not sure how this is going to work, and it might mess up my weight loss, but I need to try something different.  I'm loving the way my clothes are beginning to sag on me, it's a wonderful feeling and my knees don't hurt as much.  I definitely want to stick with this for a while longer if I can.

I ate around 3 - 4 cups of watermelon along with the 20oz lemonade, I'll keep my fingers crossed hoping I have a weight loss and not a gain tomorrow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment