Thursday, March 16, 2017

Day 4, lemonade & watermelon combined - 3.16.17

Today I'm combining cantaloupe & lemonade for my diet.  I love cantaloupe but I recognized some years ago that it's a trigger food for me and cause me to crave other foods.  Well so far I'm safe, I haven't had any serious cravings yet.

This week the diet wasn't too problematic, actually I'm contemplating if I should have cantaloupe again tomorrow of have soup.  I'm really not that hungry right now.  It's after 3pm and I only consumed maybe 4oz of lemonade and 2 cups of chopped cantaloupe (the chunks are big so it can be more or less).

Maybe it's because I'm still in my depressed mood right now and frankly don't give a dang right now...

Good news I weighed in at 159.6, yea! finally made it to the 150's, I love the way my clothes are fitting and it's nice to know I finally get to wear some of my winter suits (that were too small) before Spring.

I haven't done very much in active minutes this week, perhaps 10 or 20 at the most, actually I haven't checked so it may be less than that, well I'm almost sure it's less than that...  I guess sometime this week I'll link into the system to get the actual readings.

I really need some sun on my face I'm tired of feeling dismal....

No comments:

Post a Comment