Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Day 2 again - combining watermelon & lemonade

I was reading on various sites where persons had actually did a watermelon diet or cleanse.  The amount of watermelon that had to intake was unbelievable.  I can barely eat 2 cups of watermelon, and I consider myself to be a watermelon lover.

Anyways the watermelon along with the lemonade had me running back & forth to the throne all day yesterday, I think if you're suffering from high blood pressure, just eat watermelon.

This morning  I weighed in at 161.6.  That's .2 lower than Friday which was 161.8.  Combining the two is interesting.  When I'm tired of lemonade, I munch on melon, vice versa, while the melon keeps me full for a while, the lemonade actually takes away my appetite.  So if you want to be full eat melons...don't want an appetite, drink lemonade.  I thought that was interesting.

I'm thankful for this new time but I've been feeling so exhausted lately.  Between studying, working on my landscape and trying to fix up the inside of my house so that I can put it on the market is tiresome; plus coming to work.  At least with it being light outside when I get home I was able to work in my yard.  This afternoon I'm going to do some touch up work in the house.  One of the rooms need to be painted and I need to work on my vanity where I saw a small crack.  Not sure how I'm going to fix that yet.  If I'm still alive I'll spend time on my studies tomorrow.

I think one thing that has been helping me with my weight loss is Steps.  I've been trying to get at least 30 active minutes in every day.  I don't think I got that much time in yesterday, but over the weekend I did quite well.

Oh, I also noticed I didn't have problems with indigestion yesterday, so maybe combining the watermelon with lemonade is a good thing.  I'll keep monitoring it.  I drunk about 20oz lemonade yesterday and ate about 3-4 cups of watermelon, they were cut in huge chunks so I'm really not sure.  Anyways yesterday was a pretty good day and I'm hoping for the same today.





No comments:

Post a Comment