Monday, March 20, 2017

3/20/17 - Watermelon diet

I weighed in this morning at 161.4  which means I had a 1.8lb increase over the weekend.  I still need to play the mental game by convincing myself that it's okay that I don't eat as much as I use to. For  dinner/lunch yesterday I had 1 steam pork chop & potato salad.  I didn't get frustrated and I was content that I was full, but then I turned around and bought 1pt butter pecan ice cream and ate all... :-( I'm not disappointed that I ate the ice cream, I'm disappointed that I felt it was okay to eat the whole pint in one sitting.  :-(   These are the issues I have to work out before coming off my diet.

This week I will stick with just watermelon & cantaloupe (I have a little left from last week).  I had some lemonade over the weekend and the belching started back, so I'm going to let it rest for the week and give it a shot next week.

 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment